Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our Field Trip--The Challenge Course Workshop

Last Thursday July 08, 2010, you all had the opportunity to take part in some fun skill building activities for growth and group development through guided physically, mentally, and emotionally challenging activities. You took risks and had fun doing so. In response to this post, write a brief reflection about your experience. In your reflection, do the following:
  • Include only your first name
  • Write about what you learnt on the challenge course
  • Which activity was your most interesting?
  • What did you learn about Team Work?
  • How will it help you in completing your Jumpstart Project?
Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. I think my the learners did great on the challenge course.
    Evy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabinty
    The challenge course was difficult for me but,I did learn that if you argue it won't solve anything and also listen to all ideas. This challenge help me realize that the jumpstart program is about teamwork and so are the projects. My favorite challenge was the 10 limb challenge because it was the most difficult and it made me laugh the most because some of us were being silly during that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy. I did not go to the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not go on the field trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea Im Kingsley. I Faced The Challenges Like A Man. But I Learned One Thing About The Challenges, Teamwork And Trust. Signing Off.... Burr!

    ReplyDelete
  6. shari

    I learned about team work

    I enjoyed the ten limb challenge because it it took us forever to do the activity...it was challenging.

    Team work- I learned that in order to have team work u have to agree on one thing.

    It will help me to complete my project because i have to agree with my group in order to good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Sammy.I learned teamwork is very important and you must communicate with your teammates.using ten limbs and being connected was important because it was challenging.I learned without one person doing something a team can go downand that you have to communicate with your team.I will make sure everyone works together and communicates with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yusuf
    i learned that we needed to work together to get through the courses
    My favorite course was the tower climbing.
    We need team work to get through challenges.
    everybody working together will help get through the project faster

    ReplyDelete